Click an assembly to find out more.....
Being a good friend
Falling out and making up
Telling the truth
Good to be me
Trying your best
This assembly looks at -
- Begins with a fun game to show that getting the things that you want in life isn't luck.
- What makes you happy isn't always financial
- How do you achieve big things in life?
- Have successful people always been lucky?
- By looking at a story of a child their age the children can see that people that achieve massive things in life are really just like rest of us.
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.