Click an assembly to find out more.....
Learning for Life
Learning to Learn
Procrastination and Goals
Rights and Responsibilities
Violence and Aggression
Pack 4 - British Values
Pack 5 - Inspirational People
This assembly looks at -
- The different types of decisions that we have to make.
- How to make a good decision.
- What sways our choices without us realising
- 'What would should you do?' looks at common situations in school and what people say and do.
- Ideas to remember when you are stuck on a decision
Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script' and has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add in slides of your own.