This assembly looks at -
- A fun story to introduce the idea of responsibility and what it means.
- What areas of our lives do we have responsibility for?
- If we aren't responsible how does it affect others?
- Some examples that give the children a chance to decide whether people are being responsible or not.
- How we are responsible for our achievements and or mistakes.
- Finishes with a poem that highlights all the different aspects of responsibilty.
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.
Add To Cart