This assembly looks at -
- Why do we need to work in teams?
- A fun activity to get see how people work together.
- How we are all part of teams whether we realise it or not.
- Using examples from sport and nature we see how working together makes things easier and gets results.
- Uses an example from football to show how two top players managed to be very successful despite not getting along off the pitch.
- Working as a team in school or anywhere else doesn't make you a 'geek'.
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.
Add To Cart