Click an assembly to find out more.....
Learning for Life
Learning to Learn
Procrastination and Goals
Rights and Responsibilities
Violence and Aggression
Pack 4 - British Values
Pack 5 - Inspirational People
This assembly looks at -
- What being a leader really means?
- Is it what people always think?
- Do leaders have to stand up in front of people and talk a lot?
- Do they have to be confident and loud?
- What does it take to be a leader?
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.