Click an assembly to find out more.....
Being a good friend
Falling out and making up
Telling the truth
Good to be me
Trying your best
This assembly looks at -
- Why we need rules in school and in outside world.
- What are the consequences of not following them and why it's better when we all follow them
- Do super hero's have rules and what are they?
- Whats the golden rule?
- 'What would should you do?' looks at common situations in school and what people say and do.
- The assembly finishes with a fun game looking at examples about rules in school to involve everyone in the assembly.
Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script' and has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add in slides of your own.