Click an assembly to find out more.....
Being a good friend
Falling out and making up
Telling the truth
Good to be me
Trying your best
This assembly looks at -
- The importance of having ideas.
- The importance of making mistakes.
- Sticking with it when things aren’t working well.
- Some examples of what people's ideas led to.
- A fun game ton involve all the children and get them thinking.
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.