Click an assembly to find out more.....
Being a good friend
Falling out and making up
Telling the truth
Good to be me
Trying your best
Trying Your Best
This assembly looks at -
- What we mean by 'trying your best'.
- How trying your best doesn't always mean winning.
- A story from the Olympics and highlights the importance of not giving up?
- Why are some people scared of trying their best?
- How you have to try your very best to become very good at something.
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.