Click an assembly to find out more.....
Being a good friend
Falling out and making up
Telling the truth
Good to be me
Trying your best
This assembly looks at -
- A game where the children have to guess what's in the 'average bin'.
- Another game where the children get to learn what we should do with our different types of waste.
- Why we need to reduce, re-use and recycle to reduce our waste.
- How much waste do we actually produce.
- What happens to the waste we don't re-use or re-cycle?
Each assembly has slides that you can add you own text to or remove and add slides of your own. Each slide makes a simple point so that you don't need to learn a 'script'.